- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Whereas the former versions of the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc rear wheel were primarily used for fast races on flat roads, the current version is even more versatile. Thanks to the latest optimisations, the disc road wheel has become a high-performance all-rounder with best value for money, that can even keep up with much more expensive models with its high-end full-carbon rim.
Made from a large number of full-length carbon fibre layers, it guarantees exceptional stability and lots of comfort on long distances.
The aerodynamic, 45 mm deep and 25 mm wide NACA rim profile of the high-quality Mavic wheel literally cuts through the air while increasing riding stability in crosswinds. An inner rim width of 19 mm goes very well together with the 25 mm wide tyres that can even be used without tube thanks to UST Road Tubeless technology. Thus, you’ll benefit from even lower rolling resistance, smoother and more comfortable rolling and additional safety thanks to increased puncture resistance.
The elegant wheel comes with a spoke pattern that is specifically designed for use with disc brakes and features a Centerlock disc brake mount. The 12 mm thru axle mount may be converted to quick release standard using the included adapters.
Thanks to a low inertia, Mavic’s Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc rear wheel allows for explosive sprints and efficient climbing. So why not tackle a mountain stage?
Consisting of a single rear wheel:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 25 mm/depth: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 2-cross
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12 x 142 mm thru axle
• Weight: approx. 890 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic UST valve
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5x135mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM