- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
While the predecessor versions were primarily used for fast-paced rides on flat terrain, Mavic’s engineers have managed to further increase the versatility of the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST system wheels over time. Thanks to the latest optimisations, the road wheelset has become a high-performance all-rounder with an excellent value for money, that can even keep up with much more expensive models thanks to its high-grade full carbon rims with iTgMAX technology. Made from a large number of carbon fibre layers with full-length fibres, they additionally guarantee extraordinary stability and outstanding heat management on long downhills. A laser was used to remove resin from the outer layer of carbon on the rim flanges – for excellent braking performance and reliability in dry and wet conditions. The aerodynamic, 40 mm deep and 25 mm wide NACA rim profile of the high-quality Mavic wheels literally cuts through the wind while increasing riding stability in crosswinds. The inner rim width of 19 mm goes perfectly together with 25 mm wide road tyres, that can even be used without tubes thanks to UST Road Tubeless Technology. Thus, you’ll benefit from much lower rolling resistance, smoother and more comfortable rolling and additional safety thanks to high puncture resistance. The low inertia of Mavic’s Cosmic Pro Carbon UST wheels help you combine explosive sprints with efficient climbing. So why not try a mountain stage?
Consisting of a front and a rear wheel, incl. tyres:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon with iTgMAX technology
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• For rim brakes (only with special carbon brake pads)
• Laser-treated carbon rim flanges
• Width: approx. 25 mm/depth: approx. 40 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 18 pcs / rear wheel: 20 pcs
• Lacing: front wheel: radial / rear wheel: 2-cross on the right, radial on the left side
• Nipples: ABS aluminium, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust FTS-L steel freehub system
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Rear wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Front axle: 100 mm (quick release)
• Rear axle: 130 mm (quick release)
• Weight: approx. 1650 g (set/without tyres); approx. 745 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 905 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box: Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST wheelset, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 6,0 bars/87 PSI, protective nylon inlay), quick release skewers, special brake pads for carbon rims, UST valves and 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant + syringe
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM