- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the Cosmic Pro Carbon WTS wheels, Mavic proves that aluminium and carbon go perfectly together and that this combination meets the requirements of competitive riders. Their V-shaped carbon profile offers top aerodynamics and alloy rim flanges ensure high sturdiness. This makes this wheelset perfectly suitable for training, too. Yksion Pro tyres perfectly blend in with the overall concept of agility, aerodynamics and lightness.
• Decals: white
• Width: approx. 25 mm/depth: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1,070 g (incl. tyre)/approx. 735 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 60 mm
• Number of spokes: front: 16 (radial)
double butted aero steel spokes, self locking aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Two sealed cartridge bearings, precisely adjustable (QRM+)
• Rim profile: 12K carbon, wind tunnel tested NACA aero profile, SUP welded and ISM weight tuned Maxtal aluminium rims with CNC machined rim flanges (recommended tyre width: 25-32 mm)
• Axle: 100 mm
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro GripLink folding tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7.7 bars/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, Kevlar insert, Mavic tube
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads only
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon front wheel
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro Griplink folding tyre (front) incl. Mavic inner tube
• 1x front quick-release skewer