- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon front wheel fulfills even the highest demands of ambitious road cyclists. Aluminium and carbon are combined ideally so that you will benefit from the aerodynamics of the V-shaped carbon profile as well as from the robustness of aluminium brake flanges. In this way, the wheelset becomes perfectly suited for training, too. The Yksion Pro GripLink tyre provides a perfect contribution to the total concept of agility, aerodynamics and lightweight.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 25 mm/height: approx. 45 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.070 g (incl. tyre and inner tube), approx. 735 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valves with min. 60 mm length
• Number of spokes: 16 (radial), aero steel spokes double-butted, aluminium nipples self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridges bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Rim construction: rim profile: 12K carbon, wind tunnel tested NACA-Aero rim profile, SUP welded and ISM weight tuned Maxtal aluminium rim with CNC milled brake flanges (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• Hub width: 100 mm quick release
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro GripLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, Kevlar insert, with Mavic inner tube
• Incl. quick releases
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer's ref. F5420125 (black decals), F5420225 (white decals)
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: