- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC COSMIC PRO road shoes
Product code: 225211612
The MAVIC COSMIC PRO cycling shoes come with an ENERGY CARBON full carbon sole to make sure you can enjoy high power transfer to the pedal. Numerous f... more details
Colour: black/fiery red/black
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MAVIC COSMIC PRO cycling shoes come with an ENERGY CARBON full carbon sole to make sure you can enjoy high power transfer to the pedal. Numerous features allow for individual adjustment and a close fit for pleasantly light comfort. Enjoy highest performance!
• Road shoes made from fine microfibre fabric with lasercut perforations for best ventilation
• Light, thin ENERGY CARBON full-carbon sole
• ERGO DIAL twist closure for precise and easy adjustment
• ENDOFIT tongue for more comfort
• The ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE insole offers shock absorption and comfort
• More hold thanks to ENERGY FRAME reinforcements on sides
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
The MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see the size chart for more information.
Manufacturer's ref.: 392100
Weight: approx. 280 g (per shoe, size UK 8,5)
Especially lightweight and stiff full-carbon sole with a low total height of only approx. 7 mm to bring the feet closer to the pedal and to allow for improved power transfer.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
The tongue wraps the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam and with an ergonomic shape, this insole offers excellent foot support and especially high stability.
A TPU frame in the side midfoot area offers additional hold and support, while offering best power transfer to the pedal.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials