- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Cosmic Pro road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Cosmic Pro road shoes by MAVIC are inspired by the Ultimate shoes worn by Mavic’s pro athletes. These road bike shoes offer particularly good performance thanks to pedal efficiency and comfort. A great fit with slightly wider front shoe and an ENDOFIT tongue makes sure the shoes perfectly wrap around your feet. The ERGO DIAL closure adjusts to your feet in 1mm steps. Laser-cut vents on top regulate the foot temperature.
• Extra-wide front shoe
• Two ERGO DIALS with micro adjustment and quick release function
• Extra-fine microfibre material with laser-cut vents for a good fit and strong cooling
• Ergonomic ENDOFIT tongue
• Soft ORTHOLITE insole
• ENERGY FRAME TPU frame in midfoot area for increased stability
• Ultra-stiff ENERGY CARBON outsole
• Compatible with road pedal systems that use cleats with 3-bolt standard, such as: Look Delta und Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-bolt adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Mavic shoes come in UK sizes. Use the conversion chart for Mavic shoe sizing.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
The tongue wraps around the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
This insole consisting of moulded foam with several degrees of thicknesses comes with fine perforations to ensure optimal moisture management. This also increases comfort. Thanks to its different degrees of thicknesses, this sole offers outstanding vibration absorption.
A TPU frame in the sides of the mid-foot area offers additional support and hold, as well as best power transfer to the pedal.
Especially lightweight and stiff full-carbon sole with a low total height of only approx. 7 mm to bring the feet closer to the pedal and to allow for improved power transfer.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: