- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Crossmax Boa MTB Shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Featuring a high-quality dial and a roomy toe box, these lightweight MAVIC Crossmax BOA cross-country shoes are comfortable and made for high speeds. The Crossmax Boa comes with a high-quality BOA L6 dial to perfectly wrap around your foot for a comfortable fit. Micro adjustment options and a quick-release feature allow for easy handling. The light upper is made from a smooth material – cool, breathable and with laser cut vents for improved ventilation. A wider toe box offers gives your toes room to spread whole pedalling or walking. A soft, grippy sole guarantees extra traction when you have to shoulder and carry your bike over rocks or other slippery obstacles.
• ENERGY GRIP TERRA sole with CONTAGRIP tread for high traction and power transfer on many grounds
• Upper made from smooth microfibre material for a perfect fit and high breathability
• Strategically positioned, laser cut vents for improved cooling
• Ergonomic, 3D EVA tongue that wraps around the foot for maximum comfort
• Roomy toe box
• BOA L6 dial for precise adjustments and quick release
• High-quality ORTHOLITE insole provides lasting comfort and strong performance.
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
ENERGY GRIP TERRA:
Sole made of fibreglass and nylon for best energy transfer and secure grip.
The especially designed tread always ensures optimal traction on the trail. Whether dry or muddy ground or snow - this tread offers a safe grip.
The closure system consists of dials and stainless steel wires that allow for precise adjustments. This combination allows cyclists to even adjust the shoes while riding. As there are no Velcro straps, the front area of the shoe is well ventilated. The shoe can be closed by pushing and turning the dial in the direction of travel. The laces loosen by pulling the dial.
This moulded, multi-density foam has micro perforations to guarantee best moisture management. This increases comfort. Thanks to different levels of density, this foam offers outstanding vibration absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: