- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Crossmax MTB wheel for racing and trail use has been established for many years and has earned a good reputation among performance-oriented cross-country wheels. Continuous further developments with features and technologies that stem from the wheels of XC pros recommend the system wheel for ambitious rides ranging from cross-country (XC) through to trail. Whether you’re racing or riding demanding trail tours, the Mavic Crossmax front wheel can handle high demands.
One of the top features of the Crossmax wheel is the stable rim made of Maxtal aluminium. Together with double-butted aero spokes and the lightweight Infinity hub, it ensures optimised lateral stiffness and spoke tension, and thus more dynamics and agility. This combination is specially designed for a wheel set-up with disc brakes.
Mavic's UST technology has also proven its worth, enabling a particularly user-friendly set-up with tubeless ready tyres and offering all their advantages: ranging from better traction and control through to smoother running and increased puncture resistance. The 28 mm wide Maxtal aluminium rim also makes a contribution to it. It has a hookless rim profile and is optimised for wide tyres and low air pressures. For fast-paced rides with more comfort and full control.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• Wheel size: 27.5" / 650B
• UST tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile (asymmetric)
• Rim seam: SUP (welded)
• Rim width: approx. 28 mm
• Rim depth: approx. 21 mm
• Inner rim width: 25 mm
• ETRTO: 25 - 584
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• Spokes: straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: steel
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross (contactless)
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Hub material: aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: IS 6-bolt
• Bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Hub width: 15 x 110 mm (thru axle, BOOST)
• Weight: approx. 775 g
• Recommended tyre width: 2.0"-3.0" (50-76 mm)
• Recommended max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use - ASTM Category 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
In the box:
• 1 Mavic Crossmax Disc BOOST MTB front wheel 27.5" 6-bolt
• 1 Mavic UST valve
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version.
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm