- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
All Mavic top technologies for mountain bikes in combination with a high-quality carbon rim at a comparatively low price? No problem for Mavic’s Crossmax Elite Carbon rear wheel with BOOST standard! With a weight of only approx. 862 g in 27,5” and approx. 899 g in 29”, the elegant carbon fibre system wheel offers UST tubeless racing performance, allowing you to almost effortlessly master steep climbs. Mavic’s specially developed carbon layup makes sure the Crossmax carbon rim offers the perfect balance of lateral stiffness and just enough compliance to take the edge off roots, rocks and ruts on the trail. This results in significantly increased traction. Thanks to an inner rim width of 26 mm, modern 2.1 to 2.35” trail and cross-country tyres can offer maximum performance. The proven Mavic QRM BOOST rear hub offers additional stability and stiffness thanks to a wider flange spacing and a resulting wider bracing angle. Excellent bearings and the efficient Mavic Instant Drive 360 freehub promise smooth running and explosive propulsion. 24 round Straightpull steel spokes ensure a stable connection between hub and rim. Thus, Mavic’s Crossmax Elite Carbon rear wheel is absolutely ready to race! How about you?
• Rim material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
• UST Tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 32 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x26C
• ETRTO 29": 622x26C
• Spokes: Straightpull, steel, round
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Axle: 12x142 mm 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.8“-2.5“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 862 g
• Weight 29": approx. 899 g
In the box: Mavic Crossmax Elite Carbon rear wheel with BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM