- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic’s Crossmax Elite rear wheel stands out for a strong performance and excellent value for money. In the current version, too, the popular XC system wheel impresses with a strong Maxtal aluminium rim and UST Tubeless compatibility. Thanks to an inner width of 22 mm, the Crossmax Elite rim is perfect for both evening trail rides and cross-country races. By using the ISM 4D technology that removes material where it is not needed for stability and stiffness, Mavic’s engineers have managed to make the rim even lighter without compromising on strength. The result is a lightweight yet strong aluminium rim that transfers each watt of power into propulsion together with the effective Instant Drive 360 star ratchet freehub and the smooth-running bearings of the proven Mavic QRM rear hub. 24 aero steel spokes with Fore aluminium nipples ensure reliable power transfer and improved aerodynamics.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• ISM 4D weight tuning
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 25 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x22C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22C
• Spoke material: steel, aero profile, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Fore aluminium nipples and rim drilling
• Hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Axle: 12x142 mm
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.10“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 881 g
• Weight 29": approx. 930 g
In the box: Mavic Crossmax Elite rear wheel, conversion kit 5x135 mm, Tubeless Ready rim tape and UST valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM