- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Crossmax Elite Disc Sram XD BOOST MTB wheels 2018
Product code: 226394202
The Mavic Crossmax Elite system wheels are both lightweight and robust. Thanks to an overall rim width of 22 mm and UST Tubeless compatibility, you ar... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Crossmax Elite system wheels are both lightweight and robust. Thanks to an overall rim width of 22 mm and UST Tubeless compatibility, you are perfectly equipped for cross-country races and fun trail tours. The Maxtal aluminium rim with a hookless rim bead comes with the ISM-4D weight tuning as standard. During this process, excess material is removed from areas where it is not needed for stability. The result is a lightweight aluminium rim that is also used for the Crossmax Pro.
Together with an ITS-4 aluminium freehub and a smoothly running QRM bearing unit, your entire power is transferred into propulsion. The new BOOST standard provides extra stiffness and performance.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• ISM 4D weight tuning
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim bead, asymmetric
• Rim width: 25 mm
• Rim height: 21 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x222C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22C
• Spoke material: steel, aero profile, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs front/rear
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: aluminium
• Front hub: aluminium
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: ITS-4, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings front wheel: sealed cartridge bearings
• Bearings rear wheel: sealed cartridge bearings
• Front axle: 15x110 mm
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11/12-speed
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 3: For use in rough terrain and for jumps of up to 60 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.10“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": wheelset: approx. 1635 g; front wheel: approx. 750 g; rear wheel: approx. 885 g
• Gewicht 29": wheelset: approx. 1715 g; front wheel: approx. 785 g; rear wheel: approx. 930 g
Including: wheels, tubeless ready rim tape, UST valves and sealant
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5" black: front wheel: F80161; rear wheel: R21941
Manufacturer's ref. 29" black: front wheel: F80131, rear wheel: R21881
Note: Please use Mavic tubeless rim tape.
- Tubeless ready:
- 15 x 110 mm, 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD