- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Crossmax Pro Carbon Disc MTB front wheel 27,5“ / 29“
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic states that their Crossmax Pro Carbon front wheel is probably the most dynamic, high-performance Crossmax XC wheel the traditional French wheel manufacturer has ever built. The high-quality UST Tubeless carbon rim was developed based on the feedback of professional World Cup riders and with the help of the exclusive Mavic Finite Element Simulation software. The aim was to find a carbon fibre layup that gives the wheel an extraordinary balance of weight, stiffness, impact resistance and vertical compliance for outstanding riding characteristics. Taking account of the most widely used XC tyre sizes (2.10-2.35”), the front wheel features a specific rim profile with an inner width of 26 mm in order to stabilize the sidewalls in fast taken bends. 24 high-strength aero steel spokes connect the high-tech rim made of unidirectional carbon fibre to Mavic’s proven QRM front hub that leaves nothing to be desired thanks to smooth-running bearings and excellent durability.
• Rim material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
• UST Tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 32 mm (front wheel); 28mm (rear wheel)
• Rim depth: 25 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x26C
• ETRTO 29": 622x26C
• Spokes: Straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• No. of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Axle: 15x100 mm (convertible to 5x100 mm quick release)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.80“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 680 g
• Weight 29": approx. 700 g
In the box: Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon front wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: