- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Crossmax Pro Carbon Disc SRAM XD BOOST MTB rear wheel 27,5“ / 29“
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic states that their Crossmax Pro Carbon rear wheel with XD freehub for 11- and 12-speed cassettes by SRAM and BOOST standard is probably the most dynamic, high-performance Crossmax XC wheel the traditional French wheel manufacturer has ever built. The high-quality UST Tubeless carbon rim was developed based on the feedback of professional World Cup riders and with the help of the exclusive Mavic Finite Element Simulation software. The aim was to find a carbon fibre layup that gives the wheel an extraordinary balance of weight, stiffness, impact resistance and vertical compliance for outstanding riding characteristics. Taking account of the most widely used XC tyre sizes (2.10-2.35”), rear wheel features a specific rim profile with an inner width of 23 mm for best power transfer and acceleration. 24 high-strength aero steel spokes connect the high-tech rim made of unidirectional carbon fibre to Mavic’s proven QRM BOOST rear hub that offers additional stability and stiffness thanks to a wider flange spacing and a resulting wider bracing angle. For explosive power transfer and dynamic performance in races, Mavic has additionally equipped the Crossmax Pro Carbon rear wheel with a high-quality Instant Drive 360 aluminium freehub with effective star ratchet system.
• Rim material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
• UST Tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 28mm
• Rim depth: 25 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x23C
• ETRTO 29": 622x23C
• Spokes: Straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• No. of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.80“-2.50“ (front wheel); 1.40“-2.50“ (rear wheel)
• Weight 27.5": approx. 790 g
• Weight 29": approx. 810 g
In the box: Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon rear wheel with XD freehub and BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape, UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.: