- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic states that their Crossmax Pro Carbon system wheels with XD freehub for 11- and 12-speed cassettes by SRAM and BOOST standard are probably the most dynamic, high-performance Crossmax XC wheels the traditional French wheel manufacturer has ever built. The high-quality UST Tubeless carbon rims were developed based on the feedback of professional World Cup riders and with the help of the exclusive Mavic Finite Element Simulation software. The aim was to find a carbon fibre layup that gives the wheels an extraordinary balance of weight, stiffness, impact resistance and vertical compliance for outstanding riding characteristics. Taking account of the most widely used XC tyre sizes (2.10-2.35”), the front and rear wheel come with different inner rim widths. The front wheel has a rim width of 26 mm to stabilize the sidewalls in fast taken bends and the rear wheel has a rim width of 23 mm for best power transfer and acceleration. 24 high-strength aero steel spokes connect each high-tech rim made of unidirectional carbon fibre to Mavic’s proven QRM BOOST hubs that offer additional stability and stiffness thanks to a wider flange spacing and a resulting wider bracing angle. For explosive power transfer and dynamic performance in races, Mavic has additionally equipped the Crossmax Pro Carbon wheelset with a high-quality Instant Drive 360 aluminium freehub with effective star ratchet system.
• Rim material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
• UST Tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 32 mm (front wheel); 28mm (rear wheel)
• Rim depth: 25 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x26C (front wheel); 584x23C (rear wheel)
• ETRTO 29": 622x26C (front wheel); 622x23C (rear wheel)
• Spokes: Straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• No. of spokes: 24 pcs front/rear
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: aluminium
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Front wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.80“-2.50“ (front wheel); 1.40“-2.50“ (rear wheel)
• Weight 27.5": set: approx. 1470 g; front wheel: approx. 680 g; rear wheel: approx. 790 g
• Weight 29": set: approx. 1510 g; front wheel: approx. 700 g; rear wheel: approx. 810 g
In the box: Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon wheels with XD freehub and BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape, UST valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm, 15 x 110 mm