- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Crossmax Pro front wheel with BOOST standard is an explosive combination for the race track when every second counts! The system wheel of the traditional French manufacturer is lightweight and fast. Thus, it even impressively meets the high demands of ambitious cross-country pilots on the race track or on epic trail tours. Thanks to Mavic’s ISM 4D technology, the 25 mm wide Maxtal aluminium rim with UST Tubeless technology is very lightweight without compromising on strength. It rotates around the proven Mavic QRM front hub with smooth-running bearings that leaves nothing to be desired. 24 strong Zicral spokes with Fore aluminium nipples guarantee stiffness and agility. Thanks to the UST Tubeless compatibility of Mavic’s Crossmax Pro rim, you’ll additionally benefit from increased traction, comfort and puncture resistance compared to traditional tyres with tube. Besides, the wider flange spacing of the BOOST hub offers a wider bracing angle for additional stiffness and strength. After all, only lightweight, durable and fast components guarantee maximum performance.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 25mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x22C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22C
• Spokes: Straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: Zicral aluminium alloy
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Fore aluminium nipples and rim drilling
• Hub: aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.10“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 709 g
• Weight 29": approx. 735 g
In the box: Mavic Crossmax Pro front wheel with BOOST standard, UST valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm