- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Cross-country cyclists who always want to enjoy best performance need lightweight and fast components. Whether for races or epic trail rides – the Mavic Crossmax Pro rear wheel even meets high demands. The 25 mm wide Maxtal aluminium rim with UST Tubeless Technology is very lightweight without compromising on stability, thanks to ISM 4D Tuning. The proven Mavic QRM hub with smooth-running bearings leaves nothing to be desired. 24 high-strength Zicral spokes with Fore aluminium nipples ensure stiffness and agility. Together with the ITS-4 aluminium freehub, they transfer every single watt of your power into propulsion. Besides, the Tubeless compatibility of the Mavic Crossmax Pro rim ensures more traction and comfort, as well as a lower weight and risk of punctures compared to traditional wheel systems with tubes. Moreover, the BOOST standard offers a slacker lacing angle for additional stiffness. An explosive combination when every second counts.
• Rim material: Maxtal Aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 25mm
• Rim height: 21 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x22C
• ETRTO 29": 622x22C
• Spokes: straight, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: Zicral aluminium alloy
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: Isopulse (radial on the right, 2-cross on the left side)
• Fore aluminium nipples and spoke holes
• Hub/axle: aluminium
• Freehub body: ITS-4, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 3: For use in rough terrain and for jumps of up to 60 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.10“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 835 g
• Weight 29": approx. 865 g
In the box: rear wheel incl. UST valve
Manufacturer's ref.: 27.5" R21841
Manufacturer's ref.: 29" R21781
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm