- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Crossmax series is especially designed for cross country use and has already proven its worth for years – also in the professional sector of many competitive cyclists. The Crossmax Pro wheels stand out for a low weight, state-of-the-art Mavic technologies, ISM 4D rim tuning and an adjustable Mavic QRM+ bearing unit.
The Pulse Pro tyres with the X-mix Dual Compound are a reliable choice, as they offer safe grip without compromising on speed.
· Rim material: aluminium 6000
· Alloy: Maxtal
· Rim width: 25 mm
· Rim height: 21 mm
· Closed rim base
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· ETRTO 27.5": 584x222C
· ETRTO 29": 622x22C
· Spoke material: aluminium
· Alloy: Zicral
· Number of spokes: 24 pcs front/rear
· Lacing: Isopulse
· Nipples: Fore
· Fron hub body: carbon/aluminium
· Rear hub body: aluminium
· Freehub body: ITS-4, aluminium
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· Bearing front wheel: 2 sealed cartridge bearings
· Bearing rear wheel: 4 sealed cartridge bearings
· Adjustable QRM+ bearing unit
· Front axle: 15x100 mm
· Rear axle: 12x135 mm
· Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
· Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
· Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed cassettes
· Mavic Pulse Pro 2.25"
· 127 TPI casing
· Dual Compound
· Tubeless Ready
· Weight without tyres 27.5": approx. 1535 g
· Weight without tyres 29": ca. 1595 g
Including: wheels incl. tyres, inner tubes, UST valves, sealant, 6-hole bolts, rear wheel conversion kit 12x142 mm/5x135 mm, front wheel conversion kit 5x100 mm, quick release and multi-tool
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5": P8313132
Manufacturer's ref. 29": P8314132
- Manufacturer`s ref.: