- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Deemax Elite Disc BOOST MTB wheels 27,5“ / 29“ 2019
Price incl. VAT
plus €32.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Gravity freaks and aggressive trail and enduro riders need solidly built wheels. For all those who want to race on rough an technical trails, Mavic has designed the Deemax Elite system wheels.
Robust, 30 mm wide UST Tubeless Maxtal alloy rims are built to last – whatever situation you might face. Designed for modern, large-volume tyres, they offer just the right level of stiffness and vertical flexibility to fly over blocked trails at high speeds and leave your buddies behind. Mavic’s ISM 4D weight tuning makes for a low weight without compromising on stiffness and stability. 28 double butted steel spokes front and rear ensure a stable connection to Mavic’s robust QRM hubs that impress with excellent bearings and outstanding durability. As a BOOST hub, it features a wider hub flange spacing which makes for a slacker spoke bracing angle. This provides additional stiffness and stability. The high-quality Instant Drive 360 freehub guarantees maximum agility while providing fast engagement and excellent propulsion thanks to an effective, 40-tooth ratchet system. So no matter if it’s an enduro race, an aggressive trail tour or a day in the bike park – Mavic’s Deemax Elite system wheels can do it all.
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• ISM 4D weight tuning
• UST tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 34 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• Spokes: straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: steel
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs front/rear
• Spoke pattern: 3-cross
• Hub body/front axle: aluminium
• Hub body/rear axle: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Front wheel bearing unit: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearing unit: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use: ASTM category 4: for rough off-road riding and jumps up to 24 in./122 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.25“-3.00“
• Weight 27.5”: set: approx. 1,945 g; front wheel: approx. 892 g; rear wheel: approx. 1053 g
• Weight 29”: set: approx. 2,040 g; front wheel: approx. 938 g; rear wheel: approx. 1102 g
In the box:
Mavic Deemax Elite wheelset with BOOST standard incl. front wheel conversion kit 20x110 mm, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm, 20x110mm, 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM