- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Deemax Elite Disc MICRO SPLINE BOOST MTB Rear Wheel 27.5”/29”
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Gravity freaks and aggressive trail and enduro riders need solidly built wheels. For all those who want to race on rough an technical trails, Mavic has designed the Deemax Elite rear wheel.
The robust, 30 mm wide UST Tubeless Maxtal alloy rim is built to last – whatever situation you might face. Designed for modern, large-volume tyres, it offers just the right level of stiffness and vertical flexibility to fly over blocked trails at high speeds and leave your buddies behind.
Mavic’s patented ISM 4D weight tuning makes for a low weight without compromising on stiffness and stability. 28 double butted steel spokes ensure a stable connection to Mavic’s robust QRM rear hub that impresses with excellent bearings and outstanding durability. As a BOOST hub, it features a wider hub flange spacing which makes for a slacker spoke bracing angle. This provides additional stiffness and stability. The high-quality Instant Drive 360 freehub for SHIMANO MICRO SPLINE cassettes guarantees maximum agility while providing fast engagement and excellent propulsion thanks to an effective, 40-tooth ratchet system. So no matter if it’s an enduro race, an aggressive trail tour or a day in the bike park – Mavic’s Deemax Elite system wheel can do it all.
Consisting of a single rear wheel:
• Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
• ISM 4D weight tuning
• UST tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 34 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø 6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• Spokes: straightpull, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: steel
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 28 pieces
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 3-cross
• Hub body/rear axle: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: IS 6-bolt
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• SHIMANO MICRO SPLINE freehub body 12-speed/11-speed WIDE FLANGE
ONLY compatible with SHIMANO MICRO SPLINE cassettes, e.g. Deore XT CS-M8100 (prod. code: 2286360).
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use: ASTM category 4: for rough off-road riding and jumps up to 24 in./122 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.25“-3.00“
• Weight 27.5”: approx. 1,053 g
• Weight 29”: approx. 1,102 g
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Deemax Elite Disc BOOST rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• Brake disc bolts
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano Microspline
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm