- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Deemax Elite Disc SRAM XD BOOST MTB rear wheel
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Deemax Elite rear wheel with BOOST standard and XD freehub for 11- and 12-speed cassettes by SRAM recklessly steamrolls over almost anything. That’s because the robust, 30mm wide UST Tubeless Maxtal aluminium rim offers high reliability in almost any situation. Designed for modern large-volume tyres, it offers just the right level of stiffness and vertical compliance to fly over blocked trails at high speeds and let your buddies eat dust. Mavic’s ISM 4D weight tuning technology ensures a pleasantly low weight without compromising on stiffness and stability. 28 double butted steel spokes ensure a stable connection to the robust Mavic QRM rear hub impressing with high-quality bearings and excellent durability. As it is a BOOST type hub, it features a wider flange spacing which results in a wider bracing angle. For additional stiffness and stability. The high-grade Instant Drive 360 freebub with effective 40-tooth star ratchet system provides fast engagement and excellent propulsion for maximum agility. From aggressive trail riding days to enduro races and laps in the bike park – the Mavic Deemax Elite system wheel can do it all.
· Rim material: Maxtal aluminium
· ISM 4D weight tuning
· UST Tubeless ready
· SUP welded rim seam
· Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
· Rim width: 34mm
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
· ETRTO 29": 622x30C
· Spokes: Straightpull, aero profile, double butted
· Spoke material: steel
· Number of spokes: 28 pcs
· Lacing: 3-cross
· Hub: aluminium
· Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
· Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
· Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
· Axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
· Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
· Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 4: For use on rough terrain with jumps up to 122 cm
· Recommended tyre width: 2.25“-3.00“
· Weight 27.5": approx. 1053 g
· Weight 29": approx. 1102 g
In the box: Mavic Deemax Elite rear wheel with XD freehub and BOOST standard, Tubeless Ready rim tape and UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD