- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The MAVIC DEEMAX ELITE MTB shoes offer additional protection for demanding tracks. A reinforced toe and heel area, a high-cut ankle protection and a cover of the lacing system offer additional durability for your next off-road adventure.
• MTB shoes with ENERGY GRIP AM outsole incl. CONTAGRIP tread for especially efficient power transfer
• Extra-light QUICK LACE lacing system for one-hand adjustment
• Additional Velcro strap
• Cover to protect the lacing system
• ENDOFIT tongue for more comfort
• The ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE insole offers shock absorption and comfort
• Medium-high ankle protection made from neoprene
• Additional toe and heel protection
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see the size chart for more information.
Manufacturer’s ref.: 391346 (black/white/black), 393212 (black/fiery red/black)
Weight: approx. 445 g (per shoe, size UK 8.5)
ENERGY GRIP AM:
Outsole with extremely high abrasion resistance, strong power transfer and best grip for outdoor use. An EVA midsole offers great shock absorption.
The especially designed tread always ensures optimal traction on the trail. Whether dry or muddy ground or snow - this tread offers a safe grip.
Extra lightweight lacing system made of high-strength aramid and Kevlar fibres for one-hand operation.
The tongue wraps the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
ERGO FIT ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterial ORTHOLITE foam, this insole offers best shock absorption and high comfort.
For the best fit, please go up one size.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: