- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The advanced MAVIC DEEMAX MIPS trail helmet impresses with superior protection thanks to MIPS technology – and with lots of comfort, strong ventilation and easy, safe adjustments. For the DEEMAX MIPS, safety is the number one priority. That’s why it features the EPS 4D technology offering 30% better shock absorption than conventional EPS systems. A deep rear coverage provides additional protection. Last but not least, the helmet’s MIPS technology gives the helmet a low-friction layer between the outer shell and liner. This layer allows the helmet to rotate in angled impacts, which helps reduce rotational motion to the brain. In addition, the DEEMAX MIPS comes with innovative fitting features like the exclusive Autofit system for easy strap adjustments with a flick of the wrist. Weighing it at only 310 grams (incl. visor!), this helmet won’t stop you even on the steepest climbs.
• Unique combination of EPS 4D and MIPS technology
• EPS 4D construction with up to 30% better shock absorption than EPS systems
• Adjustable ERGO HOLD SL system
• Autofit system for easy helmet strap adjustments
• 19 vents for maximum air circulation and cooling
• Removable pad made from moisture-wicking, absorbent 37.5 material for superior heat and moisture management
• MIPS technology reduces rotational motion to the brain from angled impacts
Weight: approx. 310 g (size M)
ERGO HOLD SL:
A ring for precise adjustments with just one hand while riding – for perfect hold, comfort and a great fit. Simply turn the anti-slip, ergonomic dial to adjust the width by up to 6cm. An integrated helmet pad offers best moisture management.
Active particles attract moisture and absorb your body heat. This accelerates evaporation and increases breathability – for maximum performance and comfort. Wicks moisture four times faster than traditional polyester fabric.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: