- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC E-Crossmax 30 Disc BOOST E-MTB/MTB wheels 27,5“ / 29“
Price incl. VAT
plus €32.75 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Modern e-mountain bikes have their own very specific demands and performance parameters. With the E-Crossmax 30 system wheels, Mavic has taken into account these unique requirements and created a wheelset with E-mtb specific properties. The 33 mm wide, sleeved UST tubeless aluminium rims feature the PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) technology, which minimizes the risk of flat tyres and rim damage when riding on rough trails. The asymmetrical shape of the E-Crossmax 30 rims additionally provides high strength while keeping the weight low. 28 strong, straight pull spokes establish connection to the proven Mavic QRM hubs that come with larger diameter flanges to handle the added torque of e-bikes. The modern BOOST standard for increased stability thanks to a wider bracing angle is thus almost compulsory. Besides, the reinforced Instant Drive 360 steel freehub with effective star ratchet system inside Mavic’s E-Crossmax 30 wheels offers maximum power transfer and fast engagement.
Tip: Mountain bikers riding without electrical assistance can also benefit from the additional stability and durability these wheels offer, especially if they place high demands on the material.
• Rim material: S6000 Aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• PFP rim sidewalls (Pinch Flat Protection)
• Sleeved rim design
• E-bike specific, hookless rim profile, asymmetrical
• Rim width: 33 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• Spoke material: steel, straight pull, round
• Number of spokes: 28 pcs on front/rear
• Lacing: 3-cross
• Front hub: aluminium
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: reinforced Instant Drive 360, steel
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Front wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.35“-3.00“
• Weight 27.5": set: approx. 2100 g; front wheel: approx. 977 g; rear wheel: approx. 1123 g
• Weight 29": set: approx. 2175 g; front wheel: approx. 1015 g; rear wheel: approx. 1160 g
In the box: Mavic E-Crossmax 30 wheels with BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm, 12 x 148 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM