- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Given the higher weight and enormous power of modern e-MTBs, these bikes require an extremely robust and durable rear wheel. Especially when riding with your eMTB on those technical and adventurous trails Mavic’s E-XA 35 system wheel with XD freehub for 11- and 12-speed cassettes by SRAM is made for. The wheel combines proven technologies from the trail and all-mountain sector with e-bike specific innovations. The PFP (Pinch Flat Protection) technology of the sleeved UST tubeless aluminium rim reduces the risk of flat tyres or rim damage caused by the tube being pinched on rough trails. Besides, its inner width of 35 mm makes it perfectly suitable for large-volume, plus size tyres of most e-mtbs. 28 strong Straightpull spokes establish the connection to the proven Mavic QRM rear hub featuring a wider flange spacing to compensate for the higher driving and torsional forces of e-bikes. The modern BOOST standard for increased stability through a wider bracing angle has almost become a must-have. The high-quality Instant Drive 360 steel freehub has also been reinforced and gives Mavic’s E-XA 35 wheel excellent agility.
Tip: Mountain bikers riding without electrical assistance can also benefit from the additional stability and durability this wheel offers, especially if they place high demands on the material.
· Rim material: S6000 Aluminium
· UST Tubeless ready
· PFP rim sidewalls (Pinch Flat Protection)
· Sleeved rim design
· E-bike specific, hookless rim profile, asymmetric
· Rim width: 38 mm
· For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
· ETRTO 27.5": 584x35C
· Spoke material: steel, Straightpull, round
· Number of spokes: 28 pcs
· Lacing: 3-cross
· Hub: aluminium
· Freehub body: reinforced Instant Drive 360, steel
· Disc brake mount: 6-hole
· Bearings: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
· Axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
· Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
· Max. system weight: 150 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
· Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
· Recommended tyre width: 2.5“-3.2“
· Weight 27.5": approx. 1101 g
In the box: Mavic E-XA 35 rear wheel with XD freehub and BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 148 mm