- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC E-XA Elite Disc BOOST MTB rear wheel 2018
Product code: 226875002
Mavic Cross Adventure (XA) goes e-bike... not only though! If you need extremely tough all-mountain wheels, the E-XA Elite rear wheel from the French... more details
from 289.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic Cross Adventure (XA) goes e-bike... not only though! If you need extremely tough all-mountain wheels, the E-XA Elite rear wheel from the French manufacturer Mavic will be an excellent choice. Developed and approved for the special requirements of electric mountain bikes, the wheel stands out for its robustness. The sturdy 25 mm (29") or 40 mm (27,5"+) wide Maxtal aluminium rim is weight-optimized thanks to the ISM 4D technology and the hookless rim profile is 100% tubeless compatible. Thus, you can enjoy all advantages of a tubeless system, such as increased traction, comfort, a lower weight and a lower risk of punctures. The ITS-4 aluminium freehub with 4 pawls ensures direct power transfer, while the proven Mavic QRM hub with self-adjusting bearings guarantee precise, smooth running. The Boost standard with a slacker lacing angle also contributes to the excellent stiffness that makes the Mavic E-XA Elite rear wheel hold the line on blocked trails, too.
• Rim material: Maxtal Aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: approx. 43 mm (27,5"+); approx. 28mm (29")
• Rim height: approx. 21 mm (27,5"+ & 29")
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5"+: 584x40C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• Spokes: straight, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: steel
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub/axle: aluminium
• Freehub body: ITS-4, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 3: For use in rough terrain and for jumps of up to 60 cm
• Weight 27.5+": approx. 1055 g
• Weight 29": approx. 985 g
In the box: rear wheel incl. tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
Manufacturer's ref.: 27.5"+ R20871
Manufacturer's ref.: 29" R22241
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM