- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC E-XA Elite Disc BOOST Sram XD MTB wheels 2018
Product code: 226875201
Mavic Cross Adventure (XA) goes e-bike... not only though! If you need extremely tough all-mountain wheels, the E-XA Elite from the French manufacture... more details
from 589.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €12.25 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic Cross Adventure (XA) goes e-bike... not only though! If you need extremely tough all-mountain wheels, the E-XA Elite from the French manufacturer Mavic will be an excellent choice. Developed and approved for the special requirements of electric mountain bikes, the wheels stand out for their robustness. The sturdy 25 mm (29") or 40 mm (27,5"+) wide Maxtal aluminium rim is weight-optimized thanks to the ISM 4D technology and the hookless rim profile is 100% tubeless compatible. Thus, you can enjoy all advantages of tubeless systems, such as increased traction, comfort, a lower weight and a lower risk of punctures. The ITS-4 aluminium freehub with 4 pawls ensures direct power transfer, while the proven Mavic QRM hubs with self-adjusting bearings guarantee precise, smooth running. The Boost standard with a slacker lacing angle also contributes to the excellent stiffness that makes the Mavic E-XA Elite wheels hold the line on blocked trails, too.
• Rim material: Maxtal Aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: approx. 43 mm (27,5"+); approx. 28mm (29")
• Rim height: approx. 21 mm (27,5"+ & 29")
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5"+: 584x40C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• Spokes: straight, aero profile, double butted
• Spoke material: steel
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs at the front and rear
• Lacing: front wheel: 2-cross; rear wheel: 2-cross
• Front hub/axle: aluminium
• Rear hub/axle: aluminium
• Freehub body: ITS-4, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Front wheel bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+ Auto)
• Rear wheel bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+ Auto)
• Front axle: 15x100 mm
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 3: For use in rough terrain and for jumps of up to 60 cm
• Weight 27.5+": wheelset: approx. 1995 g; front wheel: approx. 940 g; rear wheel: approx. 1055 g
• Weight 29": wheelset: approx. 1800 g; front wheel: approx. 815 g; rear wheel: approx. 985 g
In the box: wheels incl. tubeless ready rim tape and UST valves
Manufacturer's ref.: 27.5"+ F76181 (front wheel), R22581 (rear wheel)
Manufacturer's ref.: 29" F80341 (front wheel), R22591 (rear wheel)
- Tubeless ready:
- 15 x 110 mm, 12x148mm
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD