- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Ksyrium Disc front wheelis especially designed for use with disc brakes. A special rim profile and 24 bladed steel spokes per wheel easily take the acting braking forces and effectively distribute them. Thanks to smooth-running QRM+ bearings, ISM milled, weight-optimized rims with SUP welding and an Instant Drive 360 freehub with direct acceleration, the Mavic Ksyrium Disc front wheel is a lightweight, robust and versatile system wheel for your disc racer.
Single front wheel:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/height: approx. 24 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 845 g
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: 24 aero steel spokes (2-cross)
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Rim made of S6000 aluminium, ISM milled for a low weight and optimized aerodynamics, H2 reinforced spoke holes (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7.7 bars/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, with Mavic inner tube)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Front axle: 12 mm x 100 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. rim tape
• Recommended max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on and off the roads with jumps of up to 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: F73921
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm