- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Ksyrium Elite Allroad Disc Centerlock WTS 28“/700 C road rear wheel
Product code: 225488101
In combination with the 30mm wide Yksion Elite Allroad tyre, you can go beyond the limits of classic road cycling with the Ksyrium Elite Allroad rear... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
In combination with the 30mm wide Yksion Elite Allroad tyre, you can go beyond the limits of classic road cycling with the Ksyrium Elite Allroad rear wheel without worries. The rim width of 23,5 mm creates higher stability and robustness, so that gravel tracks are no problem either. For use on asphalt, you can best choose the version with the 28mm wide Yksion Elite Allroad tyre. 24 double-butted steel spokes per wheel contribute to optimal transmission of the disc brake forces. ISM 4D milled rims reduce the weight and provide optimum aerodynamics. ISM 4D millings of the rim provide optimum aerodynamics. This reduces the mass you have to get going when accelerating and saves power. In short: a top-of-the notch wheel for disc racers with outstanding performance on the road, as well as on gravel tracks.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 23,5 mm/height: approx. 26 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• Weight: approx. 1.210 g (incl. Yksion Elite Guard tyre), approx. 910 g (without tyre and inner tube)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 24 aero steel spokes (left two-cross, right radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for immediate acceleration
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing (QRM)
• Maxtal aluminium rim, ISM 4D milled for lightness and optimum aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 28 – 42 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Inkl. Mavic Yksion Elite Guard tyre (700 x 28C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI) with a tread specially designed for water dispersion, rubber compound with extra strong grip and nylon protection layer (120 TPI) or Mavic Yksion Elite Allroad tyre (700 x 30C, max. tyre pressure 5,8 bar/85 PSI) with smooth centre rib for fast rolling on asphalt and progressive side tread for better traction and grip on gravel sections and nylon protection layer (120 TPI), with Mavic inner tube
• Rim UST Ready (tyre: only Yksion Elite Allroad 30 mm tyre)
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Hub width: 12 mm x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. 2 x special wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, UST valve kit, sealing milk 120 ml
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For on and offroad use with jumps of up to 15 cm height
Manufacturer’s ref. R8670135 (28 mm Yksion Elite Guard tyre), R8670137 (30 mm Yksion Elite Allroad tyre)
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body: