- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Ksyrium Elite Disc Centerlock WTS 28“/700 C road rear wheel
Product code: 225488501
Mavic builds the legendary and long established Ksyrium Elite wheels now also in a disc version. With this single rear wheel, you can profit from effe... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic builds the legendary and long established Ksyrium Elite wheels now also in a disc version. With this single rear wheel, you can profit from effective Mavic technology, too. This includes extremely smooth-running QRM+ bearings, a weight optimised and aerodynamic rim with SUP rim seam and ISM 4D milling. The enlarged rim width allows you to mount up to 32 mm wide tyres and thus expand your field of use. 24 steel bladed spokes absorb the disc brake forces and transfer them effectively. Mavic Ksyrium Elite Disc – lightweight, stable and versatile as well.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/height: approx. 26 mm, asymmetric
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.180 g (incl. tyre), approx. 900 g (without tyre and inner tube)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 24 aero steel spokes (left two-cross, right radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for immediate acceleration
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rim, ISM 4D milled for lightness and optimum aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, nylon insert, with Mavic inner tube
• CenterLock brake disc mount
• Hub width: 12 mm x 142 mm (thru axle)
• Incl. 2 x special wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For on and offroad use with jumps of up to 15 cm height
Manufacturer’s ref. R9855130
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Freehub body: