- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic’s Ksyrium Elite Series road wheels have proven their worth for years and are considered a legend on the roads of the world.
The 2020 Ksyrium Elite UST Disc rear wheel links seamlessly to the successes of this series. Its wider, disc specific rim profile and 24 bladed steel spokes easily handle the high braking forces and ensure efficient braking.
Road UST Tubeless compatibility further reduces rolling resistance and increases ride quality and puncture resistance. Smooth-running QRM Auto bearings; aerodynamic, weight-optimised rims with ISM 4D Milling and SUP weld and the Instant Drive 360 freehub for direct response make the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc rear wheel light, robust and versatile.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre:
• Maxtal alloy rims
• ISM 4D milled for a low weight and optimal aerodynamics
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: Isopulse, 2-cross on the left, radial on the right side
• Nipples: Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 900 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5x135mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM