- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC Ksyrium Elite UST WTS 28“/700 C road rear wheel
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Road wheels of Mavic's Ksyrium Elite series have proven their worth for years and have already become a sort of legend. The Ksyrium Elite UST wheels live up to this success. Their innovative Mavic Isopulse lacing improves stability and lateral stiffness even under high loads, e.g. when sprinting or on steep climbs. The patented fore rim drilling ensures an even stronger connection of the spokes to the rim. In addition, you can further reduce rolling resistance and increase comfort and puncture protection, thanks to the Road UST Tubeless compatibility. The smooth-running QRM+ bearings and the aerodynamic rims with SUP welding that have been weight-optimized through ISM 4D Milling make the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST wheels lightweight, stable and versatile.
Single rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 26 mm (asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 855 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: 20 aero steel spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• FTS-L freehub body (steel)
• Adjustable, two sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and best aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm, SUP welded rim seam and CNC machined rim flange (UB-Control)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: 130 mm quick release
• Incl. quick release, multifunctional wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, UST valve + accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant
• Recommended max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on and off the roads with jumps of up to 15 cm
• black: R17561
• black/red: R17563
• black/yellow: R17562
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM