- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Ksyrium Elite UST WTS 28“/700 C road wheels
Product code: 226407901
Road wheels of Mavic's Ksyrium Elite series have proven their worth for years and have already become a sort of legend. The Ksyrium Elite UST wheels l... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Road wheels of Mavic's Ksyrium Elite series have proven their worth for years and have already become a sort of legend. The Ksyrium Elite UST wheels live up to this success. Their innovative Mavic Isopulse lacing improves stability and lateral stiffness even under high loads, e.g. when sprinting or on steep climbs. The patented fore rim drilling ensures an even stronger connection of the spokes to the rim. In addition, you can further reduce rolling resistance and increase comfort and puncture protection, thanks to the Road UST Tubeless compatibility. The smooth-running QRM+ bearings and the aerodynamic rims with SUP welding that have been weight-optimized through ISM 4D Milling make the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST wheels lightweight, stable and versatile.
Set, consisting of front and rear wheel WITHOUT tubes:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: front wheel: approx. 24 mm, rear wheel: approx. 26 mm (asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1520 g (set without tyres), front wheel: approx. 665 g; rear wheel approx. 855 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 18 aero steel spokes (radial)/rear wheel: 20 aero steel spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• FTS-L freehub body (steel)
• Adjustable, two sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and best aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm, SUP welded rim seam and CNC machined rim flanges (UB-Control)
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm quick release, rear: 130 mm quick release
In the box: front and rear wheel, quick releases, 2x multifunctional wrenches to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, UST valves + accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, protective nylon inlay)
NOTE: The wheels can also be used with conventional tubes, not included!
Apply some sealant to the rim base before using the wheels!
• Recommended max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on and off the roads with jumps of up to 15 cm
• black: front wheel: F73481; rear wheel: R17561
• black/red: front wheel: F73483; rear wheel: R17563
• black/yellow: front wheel: F73482; rear wheel: R17562
- Tubeless ready:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM