- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic’s Ksyrium Elite Series road wheels have proven their worth for years and are considered a legend on the roads of the world.
The 2020 Ksyrium Elite UST wheels for classic rim brakes link seamlessly to the successes of this series. The innovative Mavic Isopulse spoke pattern at the rear improves stability and lateral stiffness especially under heavy loads, e.g. during sprints or steep climbs. The patented Fore rim drilling ensures a more stable spoke to rim connection.
Road UST Tubeless compatibility further reduces rolling resistance and increases ride quality and puncture resistance. Smooth-running QRM+ bearings and aerodynamic, weight-optimised rims with ISM 4D Milling and SUP weld make the Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST wheels light, robust and versatile.
Consisting of front and rear wheel, incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres:
• Maxtal alloy rims
• ISM 4D milled for a low weight and optimal aerodynamics
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• For rim brakes
• CNC machined aluminium rim flanges (UB Control)
• Width: approx. 21 mm/depth: approx: 22 mm (front wheel); approx. 25 mm (rear wheel, asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes
• Number of spokes: Front wheel: 18 pcs/rear wheel: 20 pcs
• Spoke pattern: front: radial/rear: 2-cross Isopulse, 2-cross on the left, radial on the right side
• Nipples: Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Mavic FTS-L steel freehub body for high responsiveness
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearing unit: two sealed cartridge bearings, precisely adjustable (QRM+)
• Rear wheel bearing unit: two sealed cartridge bearings, precisely adjustable (QRM+)
• Front axle: 100 mm quick release
• Rear axle: 130 mm quick release
• Weight: approx. 1,520 g (set/without tyres); approx. 665 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 855 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST front wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST rear wheel wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 2x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic front quick-release skewer
• 1x Mavic rear quick-release skewer
• 2x Mavic UST valves
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM