- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC KSYRIUM PRO 16 windbreaker thermal jacket
Product code: 222128100
The MAVIC KSYRIUM PRO 16 thermal jacket is not only windproof, but also water-repellent and warming thanks to its PRIMALOFT SPORT wadding. The perfect... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The MAVIC KSYRIUM PRO 16 thermal jacket is not only windproof, but also water-repellent and warming thanks to its PRIMALOFT SPORT wadding. The perfect combination of wearing comfort and functionality for your winter training.
• Wind jacket made of windproof WARM SHELL WIND material
• Water-repellent thanks to DURABLE WATER REPELLENT surface coating
• Breathable WARM WICK ST+ material under the arms
• Light PRIMALOFT SPORT wadding for high insulation
• Ergonomically shaped collar with soft fleece lining
• Full-length ERGO ZIP front zip with stay-down zipper pull and windstop
• Zipped chest pocket
• Two back pockets with additional zipped pocket
• Zipped ventilation openings
• ERGO CUFF
• Longer back
• Cable routing for MP3 player and smartphone
• Reflective elements
Material: 86% polyamide, 14% elastane
Sleeves and side insert: 100% polyester
Wadding: 100% polyester
Manufacturer's ref.: 382156 (black), 382155 (1976/racing red)
WARM SHELL WIND:
Consisting of three layers and with a durable ripstop finishing, this material is absolutely windproof and yet highly breathable.
WARM WICK ST+:
Very soft, highly elastic material with brushed inside that offers warmth, optimum fit and excellent moisture management.
Light fibres of different thickness provide optimum insulation, water resistance, durability and short drying times. The perfect combination for cool tours.
Ergonomic cuffs that fit snugly to the wrist to keep the wet and cold out, whilst keeping the warm air in.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: