- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic’s Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST system wheels help you reach the top of the mountain faster – and get downhill quicker! Thanks to a combination of minimum weight and high stiffness, comfort and reliability, this high-end wheelset even conquers steepest climbs. Besides, it gives you the confidence you need to let it rip downhill. A laser was used to remove resin from the outer layer of carbon on the rim flange of the 25 mm deep full carbon rims with iTgMAX technology – for excellent braking performance and reliability in dry and wet conditions. These masterpieces made of carbon fibre consist of a large number of full-length carbon fibre layers, resulting in extraordinary stability. What’s more, the special heat treatment of the synthetic resin during the manufacturing process provides superior heat management on long downhills. The inner rim width of 19 mm goes perfectly together with 25 mm wide road tyres, that can even be used without tubes thanks to UST Road Tubeless Technology. Thus, you’ll benefit from much lower rolling resistance, smoother and more comfortable rolling and additional safety thanks to high puncture resistance. Last but not least, the Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST wheels feature the robust Mavic Instant Drive 360 freehub offering fast engagement, high axle stiffness and excellent durability. So let rip!
Consisting of a front and a rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon with iTgMAX technology
• For rim brakes (only with special carbon brake pads)
• Laser-treated carbon rim flanges
• Width: approx. 25 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 18 pcs / rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Lacing: front wheel: radial / rear wheel: Isopulse (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side)
• Nipples: ABS aluminium, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Front wheel bearings: adjustable, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
• Rear wheel bearings: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM-Auto)
• Front axle: 100 mm quick release
• Rear axle: 130 mm quick release
• Weight: approx. 1445 g (set/without tyres); approx. 640 g (front wheel/without tyre); approx. 805 g (rear wheel/without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box: Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST wheelset, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with inner tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 6,0 bars/87 PSI, protective nylon inlay), quick release skewers, special brake pads for carbon rims, UST valves and 1 bottle of Mavic Sealant + syringe
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm, 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM