- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Combine outstanding all-round performance with pioneering UST Road Tubeless technology, modern disc brake compatibility and an aerodynamically optimised high-end carbon rim. Et voilà – you’ll get Mavic’s Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc rear wheel.
Featuring a low weight, high stiffness, comfort and reliability, this wheel even climbs the highest mountains and impresses with a strong performance on descents and flat roads. The high-grade full carbon rim with iTgMAX technology is specifically designed for use in combination with modern disc brakes and made from a large number of full-length carbon fibre layers for extraordinary stability.
The aerodynamics of the only 32 mm deep and 28 mm wide NACA rim profile could only be further optimised by eliminating the rim flanges for rim brakes. This reduces air resistance significantly. With an inner width of 21 mm, the rim is additionally optimised for 28 mm wide road bike tyres, combining maximum comfort with top performance. This gives you lower rolling resistance, a smoother and more comfortable ride and additional safety in tubeless setup thanks to increased puncture resistance.
The robust Mavic Instant Drive 360 freehub with efficient star ratchet mechanism, high axle stiffness and excellent durability ensures reliable engagement and explosive sprints.
The Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc rear wheel comes with a spoke pattern that is specifically designed for use with disc brakes and features a Centerlock disc brake mount. The 12 mm thru axle mount may be converted to quick release standard using the included adapters.
Consisting of a single rear wheel:
• Full carbon rim made of 3K carbon
• Wind tunnel tested NACA aero rim profile
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 28 mm, depth: approx. 32 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 21 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 2-cross
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 870 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 1: For use on paved roads only
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic UST valve
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5x135mm, 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM