- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Ksyrium Pro Exalith WTS 28“ / 700 C road wheels
Product code: 219501000
Legendary Mavic Ksyrium Pro success story combined with Exalith rims in a uniform Stealth look. Only the white aluminium hubs with an aerodynamic larg... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Legendary Mavic Ksyrium Pro success story combined with Exalith rims in a uniform Stealth look. Only the white aluminium hubs with an aerodynamic large flange still reveal its origins. This wheelset combines strong performance with outstanding reliability. The Exalith surface of the rims even ensures excellent braking power in wet conditions. The ISM 3D concept provides noticeable weight reduction and optimized aerodynamics. Precisely adjustable QRM+ bearings run smoothly and the proven YksionPro tyre combination ensures grip and power transfer par excellence.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 19 mm/height: approx. 24 mm (front wheel), approx. 25 mm (rear wheel, asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 885 g/rear wheel: approx. 1070 g (incl. tyres); front wheel: approx. 605 g/rear wheel: approx. 790 g (without tyres)
• Compatible with Shimano HG/SRAM 8-/9-/10-/11-speed
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front: 18 (radial) Zicral spokes /rear: 20 Zicral spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right)
• Carbon/aluminium hub body (front), aluminium hub body (rear), aluminium axle
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Maxtal-aluminium rims with Exalith2 flanges for very good braking performance in wet conditions and increased durability
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink and GripLink tyres (700x25 C) with Mavic inner tubes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
• Incl. quick release, 2x special wrenches to fasten spokes/nipples and to adjust bearings, brake pads compatible with Shimano/SRAM brakesfor Exalith2 flanges
Manufacturer's ref. P5560130
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM