- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith front wheel with extended field of use. The wider rim allows you to mount tyres with a width of up to 32 mm. Nevertheless, Mavic manages to keep the weight almost identical with the predecessor model, thanks to ISM 4D millings. The stealth look by means of Exalith2 coating and the resulting reliable braking performance in different weather conditions remain the same of course. The Yksion Pro GripLink tyre ensures excellent cornering stability and control. The Mavic Ksyrium Exalith front wheel offers a perfect total package of lightness, agility and aerodynamics.
Consisting of a single front wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 24 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 910 g (incl. tyre), approx. 630 g (without tyre)
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 18 Zicral spokes (radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rim with Exalith2 brake flanges for optimum braking effect in different weather conditions and increased durability (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• ISM 4D milling for lightness and optimum aerodynamics
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro GripLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, Kevlar insert, with Mavic inner tube
• Hub width: 100 mm
• Incl. quick release, brake pads for Exalith2 brake flanges compatible with mit Shimano/SRAM brakes
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For on and offroad use with jumps of up to 15 cm height
Manufacturer's ref. F6180125
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: