- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic Ksyrium Pro Exalith rear wheel with extended field of use. The wider rim allows you to mount tyres with a width of up to 32 mm. Nevertheless, Mavic manages to keep the weight almost identical with the predecessor model, thanks to ISM 4D millings. The stealth look by means of Exalith2 coating and the resulting reliable braking performance in different weather conditions remain the same of course. The Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre ensures outstanding power transmission with minimum rolling resistance. The Mavic Ksyrium Exalith rear wheel offers a perfect total package of lightness, agility and aerodynamics.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 26 mm (asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.125 g (incl. tyre), approx. 845 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 20 Zicral spokes (left two-cross, right radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rims with Exalith2 brake flanges for optimum braking effect in different weather conditions and increased durability (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• ISM 4D millings for lightness and optimum aerodynamics
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, nylon insert, with Mavic inner tube
• Hub width: 130 mm
• Incl. quick release, 2 x special wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, brake pads for Exalith2 brake flanges compatible with mit Shimano/SRAM brakes
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For on and offroad use with jumps of up to 15 cm height
Manufacturer’s ref. R8910130
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM