- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Mavic extends the range of use of the Ksyrium Pro Exalith wheels. Wider rims allow you to mount tyres with a width of up to 32 mm. Nevertheless, Mavic has managed to keep the weight almost identical, thanks to ISM 4D milling. The Stealth look through Exalith2 coating and the resulting reliable braking performance in different weather conditions remain the same of course. The Yksion Pro tyre perfectly brings your power onto the road. With the Mavic Ksyrium Exalith wheelset, you get a great total package of lightweight, agility and aerodynamics.
Consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: approx. 24 mm (front), approx. 26 mm (rear, asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: front: approx. 910 g/rear: approx. 1.125 g (incl. tyre, front: approx. 630 g/rear: approx. 845 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: front: 18 Zicral spokes (radial)/rear: 20 Zicral spokes (left two-cross, right radial), Fore aluminium nipples
• Carbon aluminium hub body (front), aluminium hub body (rear), aluminium axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing, micro-fine adjustment (QRM+)
• Maxtal aluminium rims with Exalith2 brake flanges for optimum braking performance in different weather conditions and increased durability (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• ISM 4D milling for lightness and optimum aerodynamics
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink and GripLink tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 127 TPI casing, front with Kevlar insert and rear with nylon insert, with Mavic inner tubes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
• Incl. quick releases, 2 x special wrench to fasten spokes/nipples and adjust bearings, with brake pads for Exalith2 brake flanges that are compatible with Shimano/SRAM brakes
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and offroad use with jumps of up to 15 cm height
Manufacturer's ref. P8285130
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 100 mm, 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM