- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC KSYRIUM PRO THERMO winter road shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The KSYRIUM PRO THERMO winter road shoes by MAVIC reliably keep your feet warm and dry on cold days. These shoes are the perfect choice, if you are looking for comfortable thermal shoes for your winter training.
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to GORE-TEX membrane
• Warming and water-repellent neoprene ankle protection
• Water-repellent zip and cover
• ERGO DIAL closure for easy adjustment
• Ergonomic ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE insole
• Especially lightweight and yet stiff ENERGY COMP outsole
• 360° reflective elements
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems, which use cleats with 3-hole standard, for example: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (with 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Mavic shoes are delivered in UK sizes, please see size chart for more information.
Manufacturer's ref.: 377987
Weight: approx. 365 g (size 41)
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and its low material weight ensure an especially high comfort. This robust membrane even provides reliable protection in heavy rain and wind.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam and with an ergonomic shape, this insole offers excellent foot support and especially high stability.
A light, thin and stiff sole made of fibreglass and nylon. In the area of the cleats, the sole is only 7,5 mm thick to allow for improved energy transfer.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Lacing, Velco straps