- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Since 1999, the Ksyrium model series of the French traditional manufacturer Mavic has again and again been pioneering. The Ksyrium Pro wheelset has been upgraded once again and now is the lightest tubeless-compatible road wheelset from Mavic, thanks to UST Tubeless compatibility. Thanks to self-adjusting QRM Auto bearings, ISM 4D milled, weight-optimized rims with SUP welding and an Instant Drive 360 freehub with direct acceleration, the Mavic Ksyrium Pro UST wheelset is a 1420 g light all-rounder that feels at home on fast, hilly tracks as well as in the mountains.
Set consisting of front and rear wheel incl. tyres:
• Width: approx. 21 mm/height: front wheel: approx. 24 mm, rear wheel: approx. 26 mm (asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1420 g (set without tyres); front wheel: approx. 605 g; rear wheel: approx. 815 g
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front wheel: 18 aero Zicral spokes (radial)/rear wheel: 20 aero Zicral spokes (2-cross on the left, radial on the right side), Fore aluminium nipples
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Robust Instant Drive 360 freehub system for direct acceleration
• Self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Maxtal aluminium rims, ISM 4D milled for a low weight and optimized aerodynamics (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm), SUP welded rim seam and CNC machined rim flanges (UB Control)
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7,7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7,0 bars/100 PSI, nylon protection insert)
• For rim brakes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm quick release; rear: 130 mm quick release
• Incl. quick releases, UST valves + accessories, 1 bottle of Mavic sealant
• Recommended max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on and off the roads with jumps of up to 15 cm
Manufacturer's ref.: F73241 (front wheel); R17231 (rear wheel)
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- LP8485100 2264108 2264109
- 5 x 130 mm, 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM