- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The smart performance upgrade for your disc racer! The legendary Mavic Ksyrium UST Disc frotn wheel takes the next step of evolution and is now even lighter and smoother riding. Road cyclists all over the world have appreciated the Ksyrium wheel for its well-balanced riding characteristics and fair price for years. The welded rim made of high-quality Maxtal aluminium comes with a disc brake specific profile and offers all advantages of tubeless systems, including reduced rolling resistance, smoother rolling and increased puncture resistance. With an inner width of 19 mm, the rim is designed for extra comfort with 28 mm tyres – perfect for any type of road, with high efficiency, outstanding comfort and maximum control. The ISM 4D technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration. High lateral stiffness gives the Ksyrium UST Disc front wheel precise handling.
• Maxtal aluminium rim
• SUP welded rim seam
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• ISM-4D technology
• For disc brakes (Centerlock)
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 25 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valves
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Nipples: ABS steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Disc brake mount: Centerlock
• Axle: 12x100 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 775 g (without tyres)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: For use on and off the road and for drops of up to 15 cm
In the box: Mavic Ksyrium UST Disc front wheel, Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 28C, 127 TPI, approx. 275 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 6 bar/87 PSI, tubeless 5,0 bar/70 PSI, protective nylon inlay), conversion kit 5x100 mm, UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 100 mm
- Freehub body: