- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The smart performance update for your disc racer!
The legendary Mavic Ksyrium UST Disc rear wheel moves to the next stage of evolution and has become even lighter and smoother. Offering balanced riding characteristics at a low price, the Ksyrium wheel has long been appreciated by road cyclists all over the world.
The profile of the welded rim made of high-quality Maxtal aluminium is specifically designed for use with modern disc brakes and offers all tubeless advantages like reduced rolling resistance, smoother running and increased puncture resistance.
With an inner width of 19 mm, the rim is now optimised for 28 mm wide tyres – perfect for any type of road, with high efficiency, outstanding comfort and maximum control. ISM 4D weight tuning helped make the wheel even lighter for better climbing and acceleration. The robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub transfers your power without significant losses, and a high lateral stiffness gives the Ksyrium UST Disc rear wheel extremely precise handling.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre:
• Maxtal alloy rim
• ISM 4D milled for a low weight and optimal aerodynamics
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• Rim profile optimised for disc brakes
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 24 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: 2-cross
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• Brake disc mount: Centerlock
• Robust Instant Drive 360 steel freehub system for direct acceleration
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: self-adjusting, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (thru axle)
• Weight: approx. 915 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Ksyrium UST Disc rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 28C, 127 TPI, approx. 275 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 6 bars/87 PSI, tubeless 5.0 bars/70 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic rear wheel conversion kit 5x135 mm (quick release)
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Tubeless ready:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm, 5x135mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM