- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Offering balanced riding characteristics at a low price, the Ksyrium UST rear wheel by the French wheel specialist Mavic has long been appreciated by road cyclists all over the world. Being even lighter and smoother, the almost legendary wheel moves to the next stage of evolution and represents a smart performance upgrade for many high-end road bikes.
The welded rim made of high-quality Maxtal aluminium offers tubeless advantages like reduced rolling resistance, smoother running and increased puncture resistance. With an inner width of 19 mm, the rim goes perfectly together with modern, wide road tyres – perfect for any type of road, with high efficiency, outstanding comfort and maximum control. ISM 4D weight tuning helped make the wheel even lighter for better climbing and acceleration. High lateral stiffness gives the Ksyrium UST Disc rear wheel extremely precise handling.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre:
• Maxtal alloy rim
• ISM 4D milled for a low weight and optimal aerodynamics
• UST Road Tubeless Technology
• SUP welded rim seam
• For rim brakes
• CNC machined aluminium rim flanges (UB Control)
• Width: approx. 23 mm/depth: approx. 22 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 19 C
• For Presta valve
• Spokes: aero steel spokes, double butted
• Number of spokes: Rear wheel: 20 pcs
• Spoke pattern: Rear wheel: Isopulse, 2-cross on the left, radial on the right side
• Nipples: steel, self-locking
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Robust Mavic FTS-L steel freehub body for high responsiveness
• Compatible with 8/9/10/11 speed Shimano HG/SRAM
• Rear wheel bearing unit: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
• Rear axle: 130 mm quick release
• Weight: approx. 895 g (without tyre)
• Recommended tyre width: 25 - 32 mm
• Recommended max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• ASTM category 2: for on and off-road use with jumps up to 15 cm
In the box:
• 1x Mavic Ksyrium UST rear wheel incl. tubeless rim tape
• 1x Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyre (700 x 25C, 127 TPI, approx. 260 g, max. tyre pressure with tube 7.7 bars/110 PSI, tubeless 25 mm 7.0 bars/100 PSI, protective polyamide inlay)
• 1x Mavic rear quick-release skewer
• 1x Mavic UST valve
• 1 bottle of Mavic sealant + syringe
Mavic UST wheels may also be used with inner tubes in the standard version. Inner tubes are not included!
Please make sure to fill the tyre with sufficient sealant before using the Mavic UST wheels tubeless!
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM