- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
Low in stock!
MAVIC Ksyrium WTS 28“/700 C road rear wheel
Product code: 225489301
The Mavic Ksyrium WTS rear wheel comes with a wider rim and is thus suitable for a tyre width of up to 32 mm. A 25 mm Yksion Elite tyre is included, w... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Mavic Ksyrium WTS rear wheel comes with a wider rim and is thus suitable for a tyre width of up to 32 mm. A 25 mm Yksion Elite tyre is included, which ensures an optimal combination of smooth running and comfort. Thanks to the wider rim, the wheel becomes more robust, yet it remains lightweight by means of the ISM treatment. The SUP welded rim and the well-known smooth running of the QRM bearings belong to the basic features here. In this way, the upper entry-level segment is perfectly served.
Consisting of a single rear wheel incl. tyre:
• Width: approx. 22 mm/Height: approx. 22,5 mm
• ETRTO: 622 x 17 C
• Weight: approx. 1.200 g (incl. tyre), approx. 925 g (without tyre)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with min. 42 mm length
• Number of spokes: 20 aero steel spokes (left two-cross, right radial), self-locking steel nipples
• Aluminium hub body, steel axle
• Cartridge bearings with double sealing (QRM)
• Rim made from S6000 aluminium, ISM milled for lightness and optimum aerodynamics, H2 reinforced spoke holes (recommended tyre width: 25 – 32 mm)
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Elite tyre (700 x 25C, max. tyre pressure 7,7 bar/110 PSI), 120 TPI casing, Single Compound rubber compound, with Mavic inner tube
• Hub width: front: 130 mm
• Incl. quick release
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• For use on paved roads and trails
Manufacturer’s ref. R8100130 (black), R8100230 (black-blue)
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- R8100130, R8680130
- 5 x 130 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM