- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Lightweight and agile – a wheelset by Mavic that offers absolute reliability. This is partly due to the proven TraComp carbon hollow spokes that withstand both tensile and compressive forces and thus offer special stiffness. The especially lightweight QRM SL hub bearings are all precisely adjusted during the final assembly and roll on aluminium axles that are machined within extremely narrow tolerances afterwards. The Interspoke-Milling 4D technology additionally reduces weight and inertia for faster acceleration, better handling and higher stability. By milling the area between the spokes and at the rim flanges, excellent aerodynamics could be achieved. With Yksion Pro Link tyres, these wheels are also truly eye-catching.
Consisting of front and rear wheel:
• Width: approx. 19 mm/height: approx. 24 mm (front wheel), approx. 26 mm (rear wheel, asymmetric)
• ETRTO: 622 x 15 C
• Weight: front wheel: approx. 815 g/rear wheel: approx. 1000 g (incl. tyres); front wheel: approx. 555 g/rear wheel: approx. 740 g (without tyres)
• Compatible with 8-/9-/10-/11-speed Shimano HG / SRAM
• For Presta valves with a minimum length of 42 mm
• Number of spokes: front: 16 (radial) carbon hollow spokes /rear: 20 (carbon hollow spokes on the left, radial; Zicral spokes on the right, 2-cross)
• Aluminium hub body, aluminium axle
• 2 sealed cartridge bearings, extra lightweight (QRM SL)
• Maxtal-aluminium rims with Exalith2 flanges for very good braking performance in wet conditions and increased durability
• SUP welded rim seam
• Incl. Mavic Yksion Pro PowerLink and GripLink tyres with Mavic inner tubes
• Hub width: front: 100 mm/rear: 130 mm
• Incl. quick release, spoke wrench, Tracomp spoke magnet, brake pads compatible with Shimano/SRAM brakesfor Exalith2 flanges
Manufacturer's ref. P5530125 (tyre width: 23 mm), P5530130 (tyre width: 25 mm)
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 5 x 130 mm, 5 x 100 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM