- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Cross Adventure (XA)! The name says it all. With the XA Disc front wheel by Mavic, there's nothing standing in the way of your all-mountain and enduro adventures. And without exceeding your budget. Whether you are riding in the mountains for only a few hours or for several days, the Mavic XA wheels won't let you down. The 28 mm wide, welded UST rim is light yet stable. It is hookless and 100% tubeless ready, so that you can enjoy tubeless advantages like increased traction, comfort, a lower weight and a lower risk of puncture, when using tubeless-ready tyres. Of course, you can also use the tyres with tubes, if you like. Inside the high-quality aluminium hubs, Mavic's proven and reliable QRM bearing unit carries out its duties. What are you waiting for? Start your adventure now!
• Rim material: S6106 aluminium
• UST Tubeless ready
• SUP welded rim seam
• Hookless rim bead, asymmetric
• Rim width: 28 mm
• Rim height: 21 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x25C
• ETRTO 29": 622x25C
• Spoke material: steel, straight, round
• Number of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Hub body/axle: aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-hole
• Bearings: self-adjusting sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 15x100 mm
• Max. system weight 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Category 3: For use in rough terrain and for jumps of up to 60 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 1.10“-2.50“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 850 g
• Weight 29": approx. 895 g
Including: wheel, tubeless ready rim tape, UST valve, front wheel conversion kit 5x100 mm and quick release
Manufacturer's ref. 27.5" black: F73311
Manufacturer's ref. 29" black: F73331
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 100 mm, 5 x 100 mm