- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
MAVIC XA Elite Carbon Disc MTB rear wheel 27,5“ / 29“ 2019
Price incl. VAT
plus €20.45 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Outstanding riding characteristics even on the toughest trails in the world – this was the aim of Mavic’s engineers when developing the XA Elite Carbon rear wheel. They soon realized that stiffness alone is not sufficient to achieve this aim though. Therefore, the robust UST Tubeless carbon rim of the XA Elite Carbon wheel rather features the right level of vertical compliance to smoothly glide over trails and perfectly support the tyres’ performance. The asymmetric XA Elite Carbon rim has an internal width of 30 mm for best tyre support – this helps get the maximum out of today’s modern trail tyres. 24 robust Straightpull spokes connect this miracle of unidirectional carbon fibre with the proven Mavic QRM hub known for high-quality bearings and excellent durability. The high-quality Mavic Instant Drive 360 freehub with effective star ratchet system ensures optimal engagement and maximum propulsion. Let your epic trail adventure begin – with Mavic’s XA Elite Carbon system wheel.
• Rim material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
• UST Tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 35 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• Spoke material: Straightpull, steel, round
• No. of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Rear bearing type: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear axle: 12x142 mm (optional conversion to 12x135 mm and 5x135 mm quick release)
• Compatible with Shimano/Sram 9-/10-speed
• Compatible with Shimano 11-speed MTB cassettes
• Compatible with Sram PG-1130 11-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.35“-3.00“
• Weight 27.5": approx. 886 g
• Weight 29": approx. 920 g
In the box: Mavic XA Elite Carbon rear wheel, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valve
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 12 x 142 mm
- Freehub body:
- Shimano/compatible with Shimano/SRAM