- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Outstanding riding characteristics even on the toughest trails in the world – this was the aim of Mavic’s engineers when developing the XA Elite Carbon wheels with XD freehub for 11- and 12-speed cassettes BOOST standard. They soon realized that stiffness alone is not sufficient to achieve this aim though. Therefore, the robust UST Tubeless carbon rims of the XA Elite Carbon wheelset rather feature the right level of vertical compliance to smoothly glide over trails and perfectly support the tyres’ performance. The asymmetric XA Elite Carbon rims have an internal width of 30 mm for best tyre support – this helps get the maximum out of today’s modern trail tyres. 24 robust Straightpull spokes connect this miracle of unidirectional carbon fibre with the proven Mavic QRM hubs that are known for high-quality bearings and excellent durability. As they are BOOST hubs, they have a wider flange spacing which results in a wider bracing angle. For additional stiffness and stability. The high-quality Mavic Instant Drive 360 freehub with effective star ratchet system ensures optimal engagement and maximum propulsion. Let your epic trail adventure begin – with Mavic’s XA Elite Carbon system wheels.
• Rim material: 100% unidirectional carbon fibre
• UST Tubeless ready
• Hookless rim profile, asymmetric
• Rim width: 35 mm
• For Presta valve (Ø6.5 mm)
• ETRTO 27.5": 584x30C
• ETRTO 29": 622x30C
• Spoke material: Straightpull, steel, round
• No. of spokes: 24 pcs
• Lacing: 2-cross
• Front hub: aluminium
• Rear hub: aluminium
• Freehub body: Instant Drive 360, aluminium
• Disc brake mount: 6-bolt
• Front bearing type: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Rear bearing type: sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
• Front axle: 15x110 mm (BOOST)
• Rear axle: 12x148 mm (BOOST)
• Compatible with Sram XD™ 11-/12-speed
• Max. system weight: 120 kg (cyclist, bike, gear and luggage)
• Intended use ASTM CATEGORY 3: For off-road use with jumps up to 61 cm
• Recommended tyre width: 2.35“-3.00“
• Weight 27.5": set: approx. 1650 g; front wheel: approx. 764 g; rear wheel: approx. 886 g
• Weight 29": set: approx. 1715 g; front wheel: approx. 795 g; rear wheel: approx. 920 g
In the box: Mavic XA Elite Carbon wheels with XD freehub and BOOST standard, tubeless ready rim tape and UST valves
- Material: carbon:
- Tubeless ready:
- Freehub body:
- SRAM XD
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 15 x 110 mm, 12 x 148 mm